Expert ATC Schedule • 11-17 June 18

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

Monday: EGLL, VABB, VIDP
Recommended Airline: British Airways

Tuesday: SBGL, SBGR, SBBR, SBCF
Recommended Airline: GOL

Wednesday: UUEE, KJFK, RKSI
Recommended Airline: Aeroflot

Throwback Thursday: EDDT, EDDL, EDDS, EDDM
Recommended Airline: Air Berlin

Friday: FNF TBD

Saturday: KORD, EHAM, BIKF, EBBR
Recommend Airline: WOW Air, KLM, United Airlines

Sunday: KLAX, LSZH, LOWW

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

Be sure you enjoy our ATC Services in the Middle East to finish out the 10th of June! Happy landings.

Encouraging long hauls! I like it a lot.

Thanks Tyler!

Woah, you’re early today :)
Scattered Schedule i see, will be interesting to fly around… Long Hauls 👍

And i like this recommended Airline encouragement :)

Each region has a long haul “partner” but can also act as a stand alone region for short hauls. This should help provide a bit more flexibility for whichever flight you’d prefer that day!

Yea i noticed that, it looks very good.
I’ll be sure to do couple of Medium and Long Hauls, give a little variety in what i fly ;)

Yes! California and Southern Europe on my birthday! Can’t wait to do some GA flying around both areas.

Yes!!! Both my home airports are features: KORD & VABB!!! To bad I’m traveling this week, won’t be able to play infinite flight ☹️. However, I will be traveling from KORD to VABBi this week!! What a coincidence 😅😅

Looks great! Well done as always Tyler.

LZSH is written on the Sunday’s airports list, but it’s not LZSH, but LSZH, I think.

It probably just a typo on Tyler’s part…

I can’t wait for Thursday! Great job!

Sunday recommend airline? @Tyler_Shelton

Whatever you want… 🙂

The Swiss B777-300ER from Zurich to LA is a good one, but otherwise you can research the routes and find what works for you.

Awesome schedule! I’m looking forward to doing some long hauls :)

I’m so excited for next week Sunday!!! SWISS!!!

Very interesting schedule this week! Can’t wait to fly to these airports that allow for unique routes!

Brazil and South America. Finally see South America get some love, thanks Tyler!

I feel the reason they haven’t been having ATC in South America because there is no scenery released yet.