Exercise Red Flag - Day Four - Checkpoint Race @ KEDW - 201600ZJAN18

That will be seven slots; One fighter, two bombers, and three transports, plus the two A-10 slots to be added tomorrow. Is that ok?

So how many total tankers are we looking at right now?

Three per team, with five teams, so 15. As of now, all tanker slots are filled minus one and the reserves.

Right on. Can’t wait!

Yes that is fine, thank you so much!

@captain_a
@DeltaMD88Fan
@brunoheins
@Matteo
@Nate_Schneller

3 of these most likely

@Ben have you heard of exercise Pitch Black? It’s an Air Force and Military exercise held in the Northern Territory of Australia Biennially (next one is 2018), I suppose similar to this in a way. I want to make an event for that but don’t know where to start. Let me know your thoughts. Cheers. JB.

Podcast interviews about Red Flag:
Omega Tau Podcast about red flag

Ovsp i’m flying with my squadron in a group of 8

@obsidianflyer I will only hold spots for 24hours, so unless you want your spots given up, please try and get those names to me soon. Thanks!

@Jaquille_Ajb, no I haven’t heard of it, but I’m sure it would be fun. A few tips are to provide unique events that challenge pilots, something people would be interested in. Another is not to schedule it too close to this one, or you may get less participation from people as they are fresh off anther exercise. Good luck!

Ok because I’m more of an A-10 ground attack pilot then I am a transporter or fighter

okay dont worry, got enough ;)

sign me up😋. 134 squadron f16

I wont be able to fly on sunday though but ill try to fly all the other days are you just doing the aerial refueling on jan 14th?

@Adamy5078 still want a spot?

@Dom.Y.21 yes, that is all. And I am sure we will have a reserve to fill your spot :)

Alright are you using the KC-10 for any of the other day?

@Ben I’m trying my best to convince people to join but if it’s 24 hours and nobody shows up then it’s Okay to put them up for grabs again

Yes, Day 1, 2, maybe 3, dependent on strategy, 4, and 5.

@obsidianflyer sounds good!

Alrighty could i fly the KC-10 could i fly it on those days?

Since I am actually a pilot in at the 9th Aerial Refueling Squadron can I please get a spot as a tanker.