Evolution of Global Flight

It looks like the shadows are waaay better now

This looks like it could be the Global Subscription process... IS THAT THE WORD REGION I SEE? ;)

A/P on fighters, thats a thing Id wish for

Wow that was quick, she only posted 3 minutes ago!

You can see how addicted I am to Global ๐Ÿ˜

On my screenshot it was posted 17 seconds ago ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Here's full photo.

@KapitanBrozy It's not about being first to post a screenshot but rather the quality. You could've at least cropped out all of the other nonessential stuff and just kept the picture. Make that a goal next time before you rush to post. Makes it look a bit more professional. ๐Ÿ˜ Be like @Michael.

My photo is fine it was not rushed and I don't care if I posted first if you click on the photo and zoom in it's good quality and you can see everything perfectly fine. I also wanted to keep Laura's comment.

Look at the new map, it seems much larger

That could just be because she's using her PC (which obviously has a larger screen). The map on my phone is much smaller than it is on my iPad. I hope the map will be larger in general though ๐Ÿคž

Google decided to shake things up which required a bit of a rewrite to the login flow. The regions are purely regions of the code, Microsoft are yet to add global to C# ;-)

Is it just me or does the aircraft icon on the map look different?

I think she has only taken a picture of a bit of her screen. This may be why it looks bigger.

Yes, it is. It now outlines the continents, has new waypoint markers, and shows major airports when you're zoomed out.

I'm curious about why is her plane banking to left when she need it to bank right to follow the route. Is it just LNAV's way to align up with the route like with APPR aligning with the runaway? I hope it won't go back and forth like APPR's famous dolphin maneuver in IF.

Pretty sure you're delusional.

Grasping for straws here....

Since when are you able to see the price on that page? Never. It only says which kind of subscription.