Evolution of Global Flight

From IF Instagram

Definitely Global! 😍 Look at that Sky and Aircraft Rendering! :)

Looks like FSX for some reasonπŸ˜‚

Is it me or the nose is kind of weird ? It's like gray on the top and blue on the bottom.

Yes, I noticed that too!

Sneak peak preview of how the engine start/stop works.

(Off the IF Instagram page)

Well done FDS. Well done..

The motion blur on the fan blade transition from "blade" to "disk" is amazing! Excellent job FDS! πŸ‘πŸΌ (refer to 00:16-00:20)

Start-up sounds are great, nice transition to what we have now. Can't wait until we will have realistic engine sounds

IF keeps out doing themselves, keep up the hard work we all appreciate every single one of y'all

Why not just appreciate the moment? πŸ˜ŠβœŒοΈπŸ‘

Did you hear the engine start sound? This is incredibly amazing! I just cannot imagine how it how it is from inside!!

It's always good to have something to look forward to, let's not kill he's excitement πŸ˜‚

Was thinking the same thing, the muffled sound should be great 😁

NO, KILL It!

No really please xD

I just think that asking for something better every time when a new feature arrives could make developers tired... 😊

Don't get me wrong I really appreciate the engine sounds. What I mean is if they can make the start up sound this good not using real engine sounds, imagine what it will be like when they doπŸ˜ƒ

I can't wait anymore

It's not like you have much choice ;) lol

I hope someday they add different engine sounds. I would love to start up a GE-90. Can't wait for this update!

I a really getting excited now!!

The engine start/stop feature looks game changing! The fact of that engine stop button being present through the flight is a lovely element of trust and realism!

A question though, will we be able to pushback with engines off and start engines as part of that pushback procedure?