Design Your Own Airline | Or Repaint

Could someone do a Russian rendition of Southwest’s livery? Oh, and replace the word Southwest with Aeroflot. I’m just curious to see what it would look like, but I have no PS skills at all.

Plane: 737-800

I hope that the Canadian Airlines livery is added to the DC10! :)

I understand that I have been several days overdue on liveries and inactive. This message serves as an official announcement of hiatus from here until September 1st. I may be occasionally releasing some liveries when I have time, however I will be busy for the most part.

I encourage other template-makers to attempt to fulfill the requests of others, and hope to see some beautifully things happen on this while I’m gone. If there are any requests left over, I will be doing them when I return.

Enjoy your summers,

What’s your Instagram

The one I did liveries on I have deleted as I did not have the time for it.

BOAC A380 would look so cool. I really like the BOAC livery

Citilink GRJ (Gulfstream Regional Jet) 1000 :P

Btw could someone pretty please try to make either one of these:
Blue Dart Aviation 757f
Kalstar Aviation Embraer E2
Airfast Md-80

Hey guys, the first Neos Air Boeing 787-9 is coming and personally i can’t wait to see it!! (Yes, I’m a big fan of Neos)
I decided to make a new livery, what do you think?

I’m not affiliated with Neos Air, Boeing & Alpitour World

Hey all

This is my first contribution to the forum and I would be happy to take requests fictional or non fictional. The first aircraft that I have repainted is a Jet Airways 737-900(WL) in the ex. JetKonnect livery. Please leave feedback and requests for my next livery.

Leave feedback below!

Looks pretty good! You’ve got an artistic hand!

A320 @NEO

Man that’s awesome, thanks!

This is my first ever design I’m not a proffeional but I’m learning

Aye I’ve seen worse :)

Pls could you try making a China Airlines 777-9X but the nose has the old Cathay Pacific livery on it like this:

All credit goes to: Adrian Fong
If there isn’t a 777-9X template try it with the -8 but if there isn’t any templates pls try it with a 777-300er. Thx a lot!

What do you use to do the new liveries?

Seeing as the summer is half over, a surprise update is in store!

First and foremost, @William_Chin wanted a JetBlue MD-80.

Next up, @Javier_Blancas’s DL788, TW 77W, and AS 75W.

@Mateo_Lannaman wanted the WN 735, so I painted it in both Desert Gold and Canyon Blue.

@Joseph_Krol wanted a mashup between SU and WN, and to be honest it is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

And lastly, @HEYEY’s various requests. Unfortunately, I could not find an E2 template so I subbed in an E195 instead, with the gold colour and the tail paint colours being somewhat off.

The Alaska livery actually looks quite cool on the 757!