What do you think? @NonBinarySkyYT

What do you want on it?;)

Here is my latest work

For @flyme2bluemoon:

For @AVIONICS:

20180417_162632

For @Nicolas_Betancourt

I love it! could i get it for my YouTube banner? like in the resolution its in

@Chris_Hoover update on my profile picture that you’re working on? It’s been a couple days so just wondering.

@Chris_Hoover Hey, how is my profile pic that you’re working on for me? It has been around a week now, so I’m just looking for an update.

Welcome to my PMs @Chris_Hoover. 🙄

I’ve been very busy over the last few days. All I do is work so I am unable to make things during the week. It will be done shortly.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Don’t worry about it, I’m not going to die or anything if it’s not done. X D Keep doing what you’re doing and good luck!

This must work as a YouTube banner!

Can you make a InfiniteJet in a red background with an Iberia regional CRJ-1000 under? Thanks, mention or reply if you can. @Trio or @ItzEhs could you help? Anyone can if they want.

Cool! I would like the name NationOfAviation in the Centre and airplanes around it. Dark blue clolour would be great. Thanks

Some of my work. You have to include @Trio in your request, then I will respond via a PM.

My logo.

@Extherial - Meaning of his name - extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world. A paper airplane was the first thing that came to my mind.

@HockeyMan06 - Hockey puck.

FlyEasier Development Studios - They are creating a Flight Management Computer “FMC” which controls VNAV. Every FMC has a > next to the enter button. Google “Flight Management Computer” and you may understand what I mean.

@Horizon - Looked like a modern horizon to me.

This post will be updated.

Don’t know really.
Maybe something with KLM?

Does anyone need logos? I am open

Ok so I will be leaving IFC soon so could you make my profile pic before Then?

It will be: a cartoon DELTABRO where the t is a control tower and planes are doing patterns on the o or d. The background is sky. Thx

Does this look good?

Dang! That is a nice one!

@Deltabro, your new profile pic is here!

ill make it for ya. PM me details, i dont quite understand.