Custom made profile pictures

Thank you! That would be great!

Thoughts?

That’s a good pic @Cbro4 ! but could you incorporate an F-16 with “Dommo209” into it? If you can’t do the Dommo209, just the F-16 would be great!

Yeah. I probably won’t get to it until tomorrow, just an FYI.

That’s fine! You can take as long as you need!

I can make you something if no one else is.

Can you make me something with an infinitey symbol that says Aviation Eldin or A E

Great! Thank you so much!

AC i would like it to Say Air Canada Virtual Airlines. And Have it say NonBinarySkyYT in Hot Pink. thanks xD

Hey again!

Is there any way you can replace the picture with a white background, and then use same exact font and font colors to right Northern on one side and Skyy on the other. Just like it says American and then Airlines. Let me know if anyone can do this!

It would be awesome if somebody could do this:)

Hello all! I was wondering if you could crop the sky out of the back of this photo, and put a white background saying avionic808? Thanks if you do!image (It’s tiny, I know)

Can you do a refresh of my current profile photo? With @Captain-Daniel recommendation?

Sure thing! I’ll have it done tonight.

For all of those who are working with me for a logo or background, I will PM you with the status of it later tonight.

Do you want an RWA/IF F16 image or a silhouette or?

@Cbro4 ( or anyone else who is doing wallpapers) did u check out my request? Just want to know your thoughts:)

Don’t just ask if we saw it post a link to it to please.

I’m sorry:( I will take note of that.

I can’t remember again who wanted this.
I won’t make any more for the next couple days as I’m going to be making liveries instead. Don’t take that’s as an opertunity to request loads from me though. I won’t do any request until I say I will. Thank you however as I never expected this to be as popular as it has.

People may do it if we see what it is. I won’t though.