Copying Flight Aware and SimBrief FPL to Infinite Flight

I did that thanks it is very handy to use to get going quickly instead of spending lots of time setting up a route. I’ll just delete the error waypoints on the route. Thanks again

This looks awesome! Love using the FPL in LiveFlight Connect, but this looks even better. Maybe @Cameron could incorporate this. Anyway, I can’t wait to try it out.

Chris! This is amazing! I love your work, I remember when you did the IFATC region and ops count, you’re talented at this stuff! I will personally utilize this for every one of my flight from now on, I say 11/10 nicely done ;).

I have a question you might be able to help me with when I’m on final and lined up with the runway I never know how much positive trim to add and when I turn off auto pilot it noses down I’d like to be able the turn off the auto pilot and have a smooth transition and level position is there a certain way to add an amount of trim to this properly. Most of the time I fly B737-800. Thanks

Not really the place for this question but what the heck. Most of the time it depends on the aircraft so it will take some trial and error. Start with 20% and then work up/down from there. I’m not the best at landings.

You can check the #tutorials:flight section for more information.

No bother thank you again

This does same thing have you guys not seen this?

That’s a lot more involved and only does simbrief

And not smartphone friendly.

Seen it, but vastly different and pretty unreliable in my opinion.

This is basically monkey see monkey do.

Same result, different method. Talked to the developer we both just want to give back to the community.

Solid 12.37197317079263 out of 10 on my watch! No more wasting my morning routine reading and copying every single waypoint! (I actually missed a bus trying to copy a FPL. True story.) 😁👍🏻👌🏻

This is awesome
Thanks so much

This is awesome, can’t wait to try it out on my next flight.
Thank you @Chris_S

You da real MVP!!!

This is great! Thank you.

This is awesome, but when I tried to copy FPL from https://flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA11/history/20180111/0050Z/YSSY/KLAX/route

pasted and clicked “Generate IF FPL”, nothing came out

someone could please tell me where did I do wrong?

Flight aware is best for US flights. Most of the waypoints are missing the coordinates. May be a version 2 change later on.

Can’t wait for version 2 then, great job there anyway, well done!

Made some updates today :

• Added VORs validation
  • Added IF FPL under the SimBrief status
  • Added support for duplicate waypoints. For example, LIFFY is in the plan above but shows by Australia. Now it shows as missing but in the right place using the GPS coordinates from the plan.
  • Added some metrics on the home screen