Community Members Spotted on Live Part 2

No wasn’t photoshopped. Checked on two separate devices and always got grade 1. Also there was the problem finding you…

Nah you photoshopped it

You did 😂. How can you be grade 4 with those stats. (Unless you don’t have the 90 day requirements.)😉. Anyway doesn’t matter it’s maybe a glitch. My main concern is why I couldn’t find you…

Laura on ts1🤔

did see a lot of IFC members, but only managed to shot @Starley as he spawn next to me wave wave 👋👋

@ItzEhs approaching Glasgow!

Saw you pushing back! I was waiting for my other friends to join :D

yeah I saw all of them too after you guys have been all airborne, nice group flight there :D

**We (@Koby_Thomas @Namit @The_Initial_Virus and myself) we’re intercepted by GAF (Global Airforce) enroute to JFK. I guess an Iraqi livery in a Cessna is a “Global Threat” 😂 Nice seeing y’all! In total, 4 cessnas, 7 fighters…

@Namit 👋

Spotted @LaroseRoyce flying the CRJ at LEMD

Spotted @schyllberg not in a CRJ going to LEMD, now what could it be…
(Defo the De Lackner HZ-1 Aerocycle 😂)

@Mark_Denton, did you forget about your flight? 😂

It could possibly be 0.o … Nice find

Spotted @MishaCamp off my right wing and a few other mods. Pics to come after landing.

Spotted @BenTyson @AirspeedAlive @Ameru187 @Owain_G at LEMD after doing a group flight from EGLL to LEMD for the FNF

Nice to have a simple relaxed group flight with you all!

Great FNF on Expert tonight! Not only did I see Laura, Shania Twain made an appearance… Lol

You got me in the back there. Im the SAA B747-200…lol.

As promised here they are…

@schyllberg flying to LEMD from Sweden.

@Joe in his CRJ.

Laura flying to LEMD.

And lastly, @MishaCamp flying the other way.