It’s that time again! It’s time for a Virgin America Virtual Event!
About This Event
This is not an ordinary one. Here at VXV, just like our (now non-existent) real-world counterpart, we like to do things a little differently. That’s why we’re hosting this event. And yes, you did read the title correctly, we’re doing aerobatics. Actually no, we’re just climbing at 4500 fpm.
Server: Casual Server
Aircraft: Airbus A320 (Virgin America Livery)
1.Please spawn 10 minutes before departure.
2. Air Traffic Control is provided through our ATC division. See below for more info.
3. The only reason this event is on the Casual Server is so we can do aerobatics. Please be respectful and maintain professionalism at all times.
- Please Spawn 10 Minutes Prior to Departure.
- Obey All ATC Instructions
- Maintain Professionalism at all times
BOI300114 DBL PUB J17 TURKI VKTRY2
We are cruising at FL300
Virgin America Virtual ATC Division (VXVATC)
At VXVATC we believe that everyone should be able to be part of a VA/VO. Including those who don’t have Pro. With VXVATC, you can control any airborne VXV Aircraft, not only that, but our team help control VXV’s events. Yep. So come on down to our website at http://bit.ly/vxvatc or if you don’t need to know any more, you can get the Discord link by messaging @Velocity23 or @Trevor_Austin.
THIS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Gates & ATC
Gate A01: @Trevor_Austin
Gate A02: @MathAviation7
More Gates can be Added If Needed
KSEA Ground: @Velocity23
KSEA Tower: Vacant
KDFW Tower: Vacant
KDFW Ground: @Velocity23