[CLOSED @N/A @Sebastian9915’s ATC Tracking Thread

Hi fellas,
This is my first ATC Thread and I’d like to practice and improve my ATC skills. In a future, I’d like to be part of the IFATC group but for the moment just to learn and have fun with it.

Airport: CYYZ

• In all the airports that I will be controlling, I’ll do my best to keep it realistic as possible.

• Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed!! Let me know where I was wrong and for the next time I’ll make sure it’s corrected.

Thanks and Have fun.

@Sebastian9915

ATC Education Group

On my way @Sebastian9915 . Nasa 1

On my way!

Callsign: BCHASER
Aircraft: CCX

Feedback

▪ When I made right traffic RNW L you told me to enter right base RNW L. You must only give clearence (sequence if its possible). No need to give me pattern entry again.
▪ when my gear touched ground you told @Balloonchaser to take off. Wait until I am back on the air and then clear him. (You can use line up and wait besides clear for take off)
▪When I requested RNW change ro R, you told me to enter right base. I was on right downwind
▪No need to clear me again when I report full stop.
▪When I landed, I was instructed to contact ground instead of exiting runway. Remember you must always give exit commands(when an ac speed below 100kts.)

Thanks for opening today

Cheers,
Thomas

Thanks for the feedback @Thomas_G I’ll put it in practice and thanks for stopping by :)

ATC OPEN GR/TW AT KRNO
Come and do some patterns with me
Training server
Open until 6:00 Pm EDT

EDIT: CLOSED

ATC OPEN GR/TW AT KSDF
Training server
Open until 6:10 Pm EDT

ATC OPEN GR/TW AT KMCO
Training server
Open until 4:30 Pm EDT

I’ll be there asap. Nasa 1

Comin
Callsign IAV201CS

@Sebastian9915 Well done, good job.

POSITIVES:
Your replies were swift and prompt
On ground, everything was perfect

COULD IMPROVE:
First time landing, you cleared me twice for landing, only once is enough.
The go around call was a bit late, I was 50 feet when you called. The aircraft in front of me was at that distance for a while, so there was time for you to call go around

Good job! See you next time!

Thanks for your feedback and for stopping by :).
Also, there’s no need to report your position on the pattern; if I said make right traffic, you just do the pattern and I give you clearance unless there was a runway change. Everything else was fine. Hope to see you soon.

Feedback

▪When you cleared me for the option the first time, no need to mention where to enter the pattern again.(left/right traffic)
▪After my first t&g I requested runway change to 18L. You gave me rnw change to 17L. I requested again rnw change and you told me to enter left base 18L. I was on left DW so the correct entry should have been enter left DW 18L and sequencing. You didnt sequencing behing the traffic on rnw 18L.As a result you forced @2003iggy go around.
▪If you see that two aircrafts are too close on short final, do not hesitate to tell them go around!! Good job with the exit command but I couldnt exit faster.

Keep up the work and you will improve
Thanks,
Thomas

@2003iggy Be carefull, you report your position on left base, when you were on right - Also if you see that there is still someone on the runway, announce go around.
Some times the controlles are not aware. If you see you are too close, let the controller know there is trafric ahead and you are going around

Thanks for the feedback and your time for stopping by :)

Sometimes the pilots are reporting their positions to late you know that their intention is to land. This is in your favor, because you are aware that you should give exit clearence😉

ATC OPEN GR/TW AT UUEE
Training server
Open until 6:00 Pm EDT

ATC OPEN GR/TW AT KFLL
Training server
Open until 6:10 Pm EDT

On my way as PHADZ. See you there.

Good work at KFLL!
Good transition: 3500 feet
Correct pattern entry instructions
Little aircraft with multiple location notifications well handled.
Sequencing good, but the instruction came late. Make sure you give out sequence instruction as soon as possible to avoid confusion. Don’t be afraid to re-sequence if this is needed for better traffic flow.
Aircraft reporting inbound from far: continue inbound. Good. Better is to give out a pattern entry instruction, so he knows what his inbound runway will be. As soon as you get better view of who he needs to follow, you can submit a sequence for the inbound aircraft, so he knows who he needs to follow.
Landing clearance: good. Don’t wait too long!

Keep it up! 👌🏼

Thanks for the feedback and for stopping by, I’ll put it in practice :)

UATC OPEN GR/TW AT KPHX
Training server
Open until 9:40 Pm EDT

NOTAM:
Runway 7R/25L Departures only
Runways 7L/25R and 8/26 Departures and landings