Cbro4 - ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]

Hi everyone, Cbro here. This is my ATC Tracking thread! If you come by me as a controller, please feel free to tell me here what I’m doing well, and what I could work on. Thanks!

ATC Education Group
ATC Education Group
ATCEG - Providing ATC Events For The Community

I am currently controlling LFPG (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. Thank you for stopping by.

I am currently controlling TNCM (Tower) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. No one stopped by, and I have an errand to run.

I am currently controlling KSAN (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. Thank you for stopping by!

I am currently controlling LFPG (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

I am currently controlling KLAX (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

I am currently controlling KJFK (Tower) on the training server. Feel free to join!

If anyone knows who N300DF is, please have them PM me.

I am currently controlling KJFK (Tower) on the training server. Feel free to join!

On my way! Charecters123

NOTAM

I am part of the Occupy A Region ATC Team. Our team provides ATC throughout a region on the training server. The goal is to help beginners get experience with ATC for the majority of their flight. It also helps the controllers sharpen their skills in possibly becoming IFATC. More information can be found below.

I am currently controlling EDDM (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

I am currently controlling RKSI (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

I am currently controlling YMML (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. Thank you for stopping by! Good to see lots of Grade 4s and 5s on the training server!

Hey Cbro4 the session was to short to say something about it. But thanks for the service anyway!😁 Maybe till next time. Klm44

Hey Stef! I aim on controlling for a hour on the hour (if that made any sense). Sorry if it seemed a little short. I’ll probably be controlling again sometime tomorrow. Thanks for coming by!

Cbro

I am currently controlling RJAA (Tower and Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

EDIT: Controlling service terminated. Thank you for stopping by! It was nice to work at a busier airport.

I am currently controlling ZSPD (Ground) on the training server. Feel free to join!

Ok, well @Laura, N1TG, just showed up so I guess I better not screw up!

EDIT: She just disconnected.

Had a nice experience in Ground despite the crowd. Thanks for controlling in ZSPD, nice to see that Asian airports are getting some attention 😊