Can’t Takeoff in CRJ-200

Hello IFC! I am currently having a trouble where when I try to takeoff, the aircraft skids off of the runway. And when I do manage to get liftoff, the airplane stalls and has an “ultra sensitive” yoke. (It banks severely if I turn [the device] just a little. I have an iPhone 8+ with max settings, latest version of Infinite Flight, latest iOS, and seems to just be the CRJ-200.

Do you takeoff with autopilot engaged? And did you takeoff with heavy winds?

Nope. Only manually. And no just typical normal weather.

What were the winds on takeoff, and where were they coming from??

Not really any winds at all.

Did you have a synchronized fuel load, or did one side have more fuel??

All synchronized to have same amount of fuel in each tank.

Sometimes even a slight wind can have an effect. I had a 7kt crosswind on takeoff with the CRJ-700 a while ago and I almost clipped a 767 holding short. In my opinion, it’s something that may have to do with the way the T-tail design works. Not sure tho

I’m not sure if this is bug, but check out this topic to see if anything helps.

I’m not sure if this was fixed in the rework but give the solution a shot.

I’ve never had a problem with the other CRJ’s.

Well I could takeoff in the old model just fine so I believe that it is just this. But thanks for the topic.

• Turn off auto coordination
  • Use rudder to track straight down the runway. Tilting your device in the “banking” manner will not make the takeoff easy
  • Flaps 8
  • Trim minimum of 50% (55%-60% works great)
  • Rotate mid-130kt range

If you’re still having issues, recorded a video and post it to YouTube if you’re able so we can have a better understanding of your issue.

Issue still consists. How can I record a video?

For me it’s just the rudder being real sensitive

I had the same problem, I was taking of in my Kendell CRJ200 at Albury (place in REALLY south New South Wales in Australia) and the winds was at 13 knots, I skidded off the runway and had to end my flight, but I have no idea how this is happening

Seems like it’s not the CRJ2 I think your doing something your not noticing
I managed perfectly fine on my takeoff.Infact it was really good

I did it fine with the old mode and every other aircraft. I don’t believe that I am doing anything wrong personally. :)

Are you able to send us a short video? Make sure the yoke is showing in the bottom of the screen, it’ll help.

It shows for most of it. If I need to redo it then that is fine.