Best IF Photos

After 6 years…

And thousands of hours of pure thrill and enjoyment another milestone has been attained. Not that this number really means much in terms of pilot abilities, I personally think this is a good representation of how well you are of a sim pilot. I had no choice but to complete this milestone in nothing other than my favorite aircraft in Infinite Flight, the Cessna 208 in Alaska! Beautiful place to fly might I add. A hidden gem that not many fly and see.

Off to see what the next 1 million XP hold in store. Special thanks to all of those who I’ve done flights with, pattern sessions and in general messing around in the casual server.

Flying over the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean on a bright and warm day!

Flying into the Alaskan horizon

Wait you from Congo DR??

No he is from South Africa.

Flight from KEWR-EGCC, but diverted to BIKF over the Atlantic.

Flying inverted at 50,000 ft above the surface of our blue marble is always spectacular!

Sensations at 90,000 ft!

I realized I post a lot here

@Koby_Thomas is too classy for wheels. 🎩 Thanks for the amazing flight!

We shall fight on the beaches

“We shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”
~Winston Churchill
June 4, 1940

All you need to do now is to do a low pass over the beaches of Dunkirk and then crash deep into Nazi territory to turn yourself in. Job well done. Beautiful pictures and in real life, the pilot of that aircraft, Alan Deere, made a true sacrifice to help people from a country that wasn’t even his. That takes deep guts and all. Anyways, that’s off topic.

Just finished a quick 45 minute hop from LOWW (Vienna International Airport) → LOWI (Innsbruck Airport) in a Dash-8 Q400 flying for Austrian Airlines.

Extremely heavy fog climbing out of Novosibirsk Intl in Russia!

FDS 737-700 BBJ 2015

On the TPA one, I love how you can see the sand being carried away by the current underwater.

Evening flight from Birmingham to Dublin, sunset over North Wales