Best IF Photos

I use Pixelmator on my iPad. I used to use photoshop, but my macโ€™s screen broke and license expired. Pixelmator has a much simpler interface, and offers a small variety of tools that are really helpful in the simple edits I do. It costs $5, the same as one IF subscription, so I hope anyone who is interested in doing the same edits as me consider Pixelmator.

The real question is how many were remaining after the flight ;)

So who won? I miss your event again brother, I hope Captain Obvious won ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Photo credit by Captain Obvious ๐Ÿ˜‚

We all landed a few go arounds tho all the guys done great and all landed

Thatโ€™s great โ€“ especially for WMBT.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Was not a race this time just an eye opener for the guys as none of them had been there b4. Was a good flight

Even more so as none of them but me had been there b4

I know I thought it was a landing competition

thanks for replay. I used many apps. but none of them have the light effect that you use in your pictures, Its Amizing .i will try the app, thanks

Lol i could not do that to the guys when they never been there b4 tho tomrrow I am taking them to C019 Denver lol you should come it been ages since u flow with us

I just flew with u guys earlier at WMBT . You didnโ€™t even notice even thou I was flying from KMEM- PANC I was with you guys in spirit in WMBT ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ

Flying over the Swiss Alps how Exhilarating.

I must say thatโ€™s one of the most legitimate and best edits Iโ€™ve seen in a while on here. The terrain and โ€œblendโ€ between the aircraft and the scenery seems actually realistic and sim-like. Itโ€™ll be intereisng to see how that compares to Global.

Thank you so much I took my time doing this edit didnโ€™t rush at all I appreciate the positive comment and Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed it๐Ÿ™‚ @S_Olejniczak

heart โค๏ธ
since itโ€™s friday, if anyone is down, pls request a personal edit. id love to edit some moreee

Iโ€™d love to see a Delta 717!

The wing flex is amazing!