Beechcraft King Air 350i

Yeah I agree! That's why I included liverys from all variants in my list above.

Glad to know you support it! Also, only one picture per feature request, so just link the picture next time.πŸ˜ƒ

Look at the alternating beacon! If this gets added I hope FDS includes that detail!

I paid Brady to say this. πŸ’°

I gotta have it, I love GA but don't love the limited aircraft we have currently. This, a vlj like the SF50 and a single turboprop like the M600 would make GA great again!

If we had this and the PC12, Infinite Flight would have my attention 24/7. Glad you like this aircraft, and spread the word. 😁

Well I'd rather have the TBM 930 instead of the PC12. But to each his own. πŸ˜‰

That is a beauty of a plane

πŸ˜‚ Valid reason. I just would like another turboprop that is faster than the 208 but more on the business side of things.

I used to not like it really much. But now, I like this GA Aircraft so much after watching videos of this
aircraft ❀. You received my vote for this 😊

Can you please add the RAAF King air

By that, you mean the land down under right?

That one has been added to the list already. Its the last one on the list and most recent one we added. Theres a wiki built into @NetJets_Nick post on this thread.

Vote here in for the king air to be the next plane!

Its either going to be King Air or the CRJ! Cast your vote! ^

They should work on the CRJ and the king air simultaneously. Win win scenario, we get both GA and CRJ!

And lets think here..

The main thing would be the CRJ..

But just 1 or 2 liveries of the King Air would keep me satisfied for now!!

I wish though. The thing is I don't think FDS would have time to do this. They should add the kingaire right after CRJ lol

really hoping to see this on IF, exelent choise deercrusher

Beauty of a plane, if they add it what liveries would it have? All private? Maybe a couple military ones?
I would still be amazing to have, I would fly a whole lot more if it was added.