Aviation Trivia

Type normally people๐Ÿ‘Œ

Okay, Let's go serious now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Trivia : What was the first route operated by Garuda Indonesia using 777-300ER?

• Jakarta - Amsterdam
  • Jakarta - Tokyo
  • Jakarta - Denpasar
  • Jakarta - London

0voters

Votes are public.

@USA007 @CannedAviation You're right I'm sorry. The ER part on the 777 shouldn't be there and they just recently retired their A340s.

For the record, over 50% got the question wrong. Iโ€™ll explain. STL - NY is eastbound. If it are going east, you fly at an odd crusing altitude. If west, you fly at an even crushing altitude. If it is VFR, same rules apply, just add 500. Thus, the answer is FL350.

Try not googling it please.
In what year did the first Airbus aircraft fly for the first time?

0voters

Votes are public.

Let's see if it's better this time ๐Ÿ˜‰
EDIT: Well, 39 voters and only 5 of you actually got it right. The answer was 1972, when the A300 flew for the first time. Poll closed.

I mean, considering Airlines usually operate new aircraft types domestically and regionally before deploying them on the "permanent" routes, I would say Denpasar is the obvious choice there.

You have to define 'popular'.

What do people like the most? Which model has the greatest quantity in operation?

Noatalgics love the 747, but there aren't a ton operating anymore. Is that popular but unused? Or not popular because used less than other, newer models?

Well it depends. It is owned in Australia but based in New Zealand.

He means the one that airlines "liked" the most. In other words, the most sold one,

Popular means more in terms of my poll question. So the question would be what plane was flown more?

All of them do:
777-300er (british, daily)
787-8 JAL (daily)
A340-300 Edelweise (2x weekly)

British Airways was the first airline to fly long haul out of San Diego International, but originally the route was an extension (stopover route) from one of these cities:

• Las Vegas Mccarran Intl.
  • Los Angeles International
  • Phoenix Sky Harbor
  • Denver International

0voters

Are you sure? I've never seen anything bigger than a 767 at KSAN. I'm there pretty often.

But yes I admit I wasn't thinking when I put A340๐Ÿ˜‚

Trivia : Which airline was the first commercial airline to operate in Asia?

• Garuda Indonesia
  • Malayan Airways
  • Cathay Pacific
  • Japan Airlines
  • Philippine Airlines
  • Thai Airways
  • Korean Air
  • Air India
  • Gulf Air

0voters

Votes are public.

So.....the question is 'What model has the all-time highest sales, past or present?"

In all documentaries, reports, etc, they say "The most popular airliner in the world".

I think it it the 787 Dreamliner.

What is the first long haul airplane that was bought by budget airlines.

• A350-1000
  • B777-200ENR
  • B787-8 Dreamliner
  • A340-300

0voters

Votes are public.

No cheating please!

Well that was an easy one :/