Avianca Airbus A320

This livery is very nice! Should be released along with the Aegean A320.

Really would be the maximum! As well as liking for the livery of the Avianca A320, I would also love to see the Aegean livery on the A320.

This livery for the A320 and even the A321 is a must when you want to explore routes to the north of South America. I missed the Avianca A320 today because I wanted to do a flight in Colombia or Venezuela. Even to the north of Brazil Avianca has many routes there.

Ok so what I did was change the picture to a one with no country flag so we can all enjoy the Avianca livery even if you are from El Salvador, Costa Rica, Colombia, or Brazil.

Yeah I’m down ,that’s a good livery to add

A320 AVIANCA, we will still be pleased to see this beauty fly through the skies of Brazil at INFINIT FLIGHT.

This livery for me, is one of the most beautiful. Let this beautiful livery come soon.

SUCH A NICE AIRLINE WITH SUCH A NICE LIVERY. Although I would rather prefer the CFM56 engines on it since it’s more common. Added my vote and will excitedly wait for its release!

Picture credits:

Picture by: DN280, Airliners.net

The Avianca Livery looks striking on the Airbus A320. Sadly out of votes for this one.

As I saw it, tomorrow is the day of flying with Avianca in Central America and Colombia in the Expert Server. This A320 is going to miss a lot. 🙁

Ikr, it won’t be the same flying a318 and b787 medium haul flights. I’d had wish to have this livery right now. But I’m still looking towards to having it when we get the South American satellite imagery updated.

We finally got our 30th vote for this amazing livery. Thanks for your support.

31 votes, thanks for all!

I do like the engines (the first pic.) but saving my vote for some feature requests of my own. Sorry😐