ATC Schedule • 8-14 Oct 18

Join us for this week’s ATC schedule:

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

FEATURED AIRPORTS

Monday: CYYC, CYUL, CYYZ, CYVR, CYHZ, CYOW
Recommended Airline: Air Canada

Tuesday: EPWA, LHBP, EETN, EPKK
Recommended Airline: LOT Polish Airlines and Nordica by LOT

Wednesday: VIDP WSSS VTBS VHHH VVTS

Thursday: RJOO, RJCC, RJFF, RJAA, ROAH, RJFO

Friday: FNF

Saturday: OMDB OMAA OTHH
The big three in the Middle East! Once the three main airports above have been staffed ATC may open anywhere in the world.

Sunday: KSLC KCOS KBZN KBOI KLAS KJAC
Recommended Airline: Delta Airlines

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

ATC Education Group
Friday night islands flight

If you’re looking for ATC service on October 7th, be sure you stop by New Zealand as we man the following fields:

Sunday: NZQN NZNS NZCH NZHN NZAA

Note: I have returned to the United States so posting times and such may vary though I’ll do my best to remain consistent moving forward with a convenient time for all. As many noticed in my bio, I will be on vacation until the 10th. I look forward to working with you all when I return. Enjoy!

Hey, nice to see Canada and north western US on the list. Will be fun to control there. :)

I can’t wait Air Canada on Monday! Great schedule as always. :)

Darn, too bad KSLC coverage is on Sunday instead of Saturday! Then we could have had coverage for the DLVA Event… Maybe KSLC can get opened after the Big 3 ;)
Great schedule, though, as always Tyler! Thanks! :)

Great to see Canada as a whole in the schedule again :)

Also Bangkok, HKG, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Sapporo, Warsaw & Las Vegas.

Looking forward to vist these places in particular. Been many moths since I’ve been to some of these such as KLAS, EPWA & one of my personal favorite New Chitose (RJCC).

Fun Fact: My 1ST Ever Global Flight On Live and 1st Ever Flight on Live in general was me departing from RJCC with ANA 777-200ER, so Expect me to fly ANA on Thursday ;)

Thanks A Lot Tyler For Putting Out This Amazing Schedule, Even Though You’re On Vacation, Have A Nice Stay :)

cool! like the air canada theme for tomorrow

Nice schedule Tyler! The schedule is great for long-haul flights. I can’t wait for Tuesday to fly to Central Europe again, including Poland

Wow! This is shaping to be a very awesome week for ATC. And Canada, being the largest region this week, is a great choice. Canada offers long flights and great views. I might fly the TBM but I will stay out of the way of the hotspot areas as to not disrupt the flow of traffic.

Great schedule @Tyler_Shelton. The detail and time you put into these schedules is second to none. Once again, thanks. 👍😁

Yay! Excellent schedule Tyler! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!

It’s late for me so my plan won’t be up for a few hours!

You do not know how happy I am that Air Canada is the feautured airline Tomorrow. Thank god it’s thanksgiving for me tomorrow so i’m going to be flying all day😜

I like how the schedule is more spread out this week.

I am saddened that I couldn’t go to KSJC when it was featured yesterday. But there is always a next time.

For now, great schedule! I will do KSLC-KSJC on Sunday.

Omg Tyler…

CYHZ??? MY HOME AIRPORT

Getting to Control on the ES at my home Airport?! ❤️❤️

Can’t wait for Canada! I love the scenery there.

Good to see my country in the schedule, Poland. :)

Definitely done opportunity to fly across the pond tomorrow 😉

Cool schedule.
Enjoy your time off, Tyler. :)

OMDB!!!
My home airport!!!

Cool schudule!Hope you are having fun in Cosford!😀