Air France - KLM Virtual Group Presents
Destination Saturdays Vol 20: Auckland
NZQN - 141700ZJUL18
Our journey across the globe continues with the 20th installment of Destination Saturdays. Next stop: Auckland. Departing from the picturesque resort town of Queenstown, we head northeast above New Zealand’s magical landscape of mountains, lakes and wild rivers towards the country’s busiest airport. This route will feature the most stunning views yet of any Destination Saturdays leg, so get your submissions to Infinite Flight’s Best Photos ready!
Air France – KLM Virtual cordially invites you to experience Destination Saturdays, our signature event series dedicated to traversing the most iconic destinations, beautiful airports, and challenging approaches across the globe. Some describe it as career mode for the world traveler at heart, while others say we’ve set out to finish what Amelia Earhart started. However, you look at it, Destination Saturdays is sure to deliver fun times flying with friends (old and new). Be part of the journey every other week as we pick up where we last left off!
Queenstown [NZQN] to Auckland [NZAA]
Server: Expert Server [Global v2]
Date: 14th of July 2018
Start Time: 17:00z
Flight Time: 1h 19m
End Time: 18:45z
Air Frame: A320 Family / B737 Family or Smaller (Any Livery)
Block Fuel: 5,349 KG
Departure Runway: 23
Arrival Runway: 05R
1400 ft. /min @ 250 kts until FL110
1400 ft. /min @ 320 kts until FL248
1400 ft. /min @ 320 kts until FL370
FL370 @ M 0.77
TOD Waypoint: 3831S/17441E
-2300ft. /min @ M .74 until FL290
-2300ft. /min @ 290-240 kts until FL065
-400ft. / min @ 210 kts until FL040
DCT POMOT Y569 LEBOX Y655 POKOM Q277 DAVEE DAVE4B
NZQN 4329S/16955E 4256S/17033E 4159S/17137E 3908S/17434E 3814S/17444E POKOM 3735S/17449E 3725S/17446E 3712S/17443E 3707S/17442E NZAA
- NZQN has a limited number of gates so we will utilize staggered departures with 10 minute intervals. When RSVP’ing, please indicate which departure group (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc.) you would like to join.
- Pushback/taxi will begin with the pilot in stand 01A and follow gate order until 08. Please do not push back/taxi before the pilot before you.
- Departure gates will be assigned to all participants upon receipt of RSVP in the comments section.
- Size restrictions are in place and will be enforced as NZQN cannot accommodate aircraft larger than a B737
- FPL will be published above prior to the event and will also be available from me [Air Hop 005].
- Pilots are expected to conduct themselves professionally at ALL TIMES. This includes showing courtesy to fellow airmen during taxi, maintaining proper spacing in flight, and following ATC instruction.
NZAA Charts: http://www.vatnz.net/airspace/airport/NZAA
Gate 01A: @Omar_DeWindt [Group Leader]
Gate 01: @John_Ryan
Gate 02A: @Georges180305
Gate 03: @SaiPranayvittal
Gate 04: @onr2ylmz
Gate 05: @Diederick
Gate 06: @Matthew_20204
Gate 07: @CaptDan
Gate 08: @Teddybrooo
Join Air France - KLM Virtual Group
Be part of IF’s fastest growing virtual airline group, featuring more planes in our fleet than any other virtual carrier, routes spanning the globe and a variety of public and private events. Visit our website to learn more about IF’s Best Overall Virtual Airline, get for info on the benefits of flying with AF-KLM VA, and submit an application.
*2017 SkyTrax IF Best Overall Virtual Airline
*2017 SkyTrax IF Virtual 5-Star Airline