American Virtual: Complete Overhaul In The Works! New Partner!

After the first month of operations, us executives re evaluated the VA. We decided that things needed to be made more professional, and that a few things needed to be changed/added.

After 1.5 months of work, we are now ready to show our pilots, and you what has been changed. These changes are so big, that we are calling this a complete VA overhaul!

So, it is my pleasure to show you what we have done!

1. A new website! This website looks much better than our old one, and it has many new features that we didn’t have on our old site. Such as a live news feed and a contact form where you can directly contact us from the website. There are many more things that we have added to this site that weren’t on our old site. So make sure to check it out! https://americanvirtual-if.weebly.com/

2. A crew center for our pilots! This crew center will hold a pilot profile for you with tons of information. Such as hours, flights, and more! And you are now able to bid on flights! This crew center also simulates money flow, and calculates fuel costs for a more ultra real experience! There are many more features included, but you will have to apply to find out what they are!

3. A new route database has been created! With over 10 routes and their returns being added every week!

4. There are many more features that have been included in our overhaul for all of you to find out!

If you would like to apply, here is our application. Our application process has changed. This is what you have to do to get in. https://goo.gl/forms/xYbKtn8tNxkI3gUX2

1. Fill out the application form linked above.

2. You will be sent a get to know you survey as well as some information regarding our VA.

3. Once you return the survey, we will review it. Then we give you call signs and register you into the VA! Congrats, you have made it in!

We have a few new staff members! Here’s an updated list.

CEO: @Chris_Hoover
CFO: @Bobby
COO: @N1DG
CIO: @Grady_Herbert

Head Slack Moderator: @Chief305
Slack Moderator/Route Manager: @TwinsRock88
Media Manager: @Etrain
Crew Center Manager: @ShadowOutlaw
Chief Pilot: @L.A.Aviation
Event Manager: @Dillion_Talks
Joint VA Event Manager: @Gavin_Hertel

Have any questions? You can contact our email through the website- or you can just PM me! Have a great rest of the day everyone!

American Eagle

Team USA // 2018 Infinite Flight Airalympics // Official Thread

The best part of this entire post is that the picture at the top matches your profile picture, almost exactly.

Etrain

Well done and good luck for the future

Thank you very much!

Accept New Zealand and Turks and Caicos are 2 different places ;)

I’ll be needing this VA in my life.
Now just to get PRO and pattern work till grade 3…

December 2017 Statistics:

New Pilots - 58
PIREPs Filed - 182
Hours Logged - 476 Hours, 32 Minutes

We are excited to ring in the new year and see what it has in store for AAVA, and we’d like to thank everyone for their support so far!

Hello Chris, so I applied for the VA like 2 days ago and I still have not got a response from anyone yet. And it said on the application I would get a response from you or bobby within 48 hours. So can you DM me the survey or check the application that I filled out? Thanks.

Yeah Ill send you A PM regarding the status of your application:)

Is the photo departing NZCH in New Zealand ?

Yessir- the best picture I have of IF :)

Thought so. when I first looked at photo I thought that wow that looks a lot like Christchurch New Zealand.

So what’s next?

Even though we have been working hard on this new website and crew center for our pilots- there’s more to come! And trust me if you think this overhaul was big- just wait until the two great ideas that we are working on turn into a reality.

This VA has been working to take the right steps in the right direction. And we think that what’s coming soon will surprise everyone!

When will we announce our ideas?
Well- these 2 ideas will be announced separately. So if ones finished we will announce it. I’m hoping by next week we will have finished up our first idea.

We thank you all for your support. Over the Christmas season- we received over 30 applications in 1 week. We thank everyone for their interest! It means so much to see the amount of interest that goes into this airline.

Everyone have a great week! And I’ll keep everyone updated on what’s going on :)
Chris H
CEO

Hi everyone!

I would like to take a second to talk about a VA that a close friend of mine @KindaAngrySliceOfPie is incharge of. And he needs people to join! So read below :)

He is the CEO of Embark Airways that has many opportunities for those looking to join a VA for the first time, or those who have been in a VA before.

Here is the Embark thread! If your interested, PM Pie or simply fill out an application.

Here’s An Update To Where We, American Virtual are at right now.

We have almost finished a booking site! Coming out this afternoon! Now your all probably wondering what in the world that means or what it is. Let me explain it to you. YOU! The community get to apply for a membership. Once you have one you will receive a certain amount of AA points every month. Then you get to book flights and trips with us! Our pilots will be scheduled to fly the flight you have booked. After the flight is completed you will receive photos from live flight and the flight itself. This is just another way of us trying to be as realistic and professional as possible.

Coming soon is something that we are all anxious to launch. But we will be keeping things a secret for now, so stay tuned.

Thanks everyone!
Chris

I am going to book a flight, I’d join but I have no time

First apply for a membership, then @TwinsRock88 will take you through the process:)

Already have! I feel like I’ll be flying with American lots

Announcement

We have just accepted our 100th Pilot! Thank you all who make American Virtual great! We feel very accomplished to have reached this benchmark and we hope to reach even higher very soon!

Kind Regards :)
Chris

I was recently accepted by @Ethan_Lembree23 into AAVA, and was sent a slack link which unfortunately expired. I have not received a response yet, and I am starting to get annoyed on how long it is taking for me to get officially into the airline. Can a staff member (or Ethan) please help me with this matter as I have waited a few days already. Thank you.

Hi there. I’m it in charge of applications but I can try and get you a link too our slack. The link expired as there must have been a set time period where you have too accept it. Pm myself and I csn ty and get you a new slack link.

Regards,COO