American Airlines A330-200

The reason why I havent bought the A330 is because I feel like it doesnt have many liveries I really see here in the US. So I am suggesting the American Airlines A330 livery.

American Airlines A330.

Beautiful livery on a beautiful aircraft. I mean, what aircraft doesn’t American Airlines colors look good on? 😄

awesome livery and aircraft

AA is gonna retire these in 2018 IIRC. BUT WHY?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmm. Good point. Anyway the A330s are aging a bit.

Yup, and US Airway’s already ordered a350s to replace the a330s before the merger, but I don’t know what American is going to use the a350s for new routes or to replace other aircraft in their fleet

about time they get the new planes their fleet wouldn’t even be young/new 😂, Emirates are looking to replace planes that aren’t even ten years old yet!

AA will retire some of those old beaters up there (772’s I’m talking about you!) but the newer 1999ish- A/C’s will get a retrofit.

Is it just me or does that look like an A330-300?

No, it’s not. I noticed that too. It seems a bit long to be an A332.

I remember asking for this livery awhile ago on there feedback site, still hasnt been added yet

Just to clarify, do you want the -200 or -300?

The title states -200, picture is -300

It is N275AY - which is an A330-300

http://feedback.flyingdevstudio.com/forums/135928-infinite-flight/suggestions/6544626-american-airlines-a330-300-livery

Few things.

1. I did not place the -200 on my thread someone else did.
  2. I was asking for this livery to be placed for the A330 in general on IF.
  3. I looked around and didn’t see this requested on these forums. I don’t know if that link is to part of the site I didn’t have access to.

They are only good for trans-atlantic flights. Also they want to get rid of them because they are getting old, a 787/a350 would be alot more fuel efficient