3D Buildings

I think phones can. I know that I'll get disliked about this but I have the Extreme Landings app on my phone an it operates fine. Extreme landings is quite more complicated than IF. There are active cockpit instruments and landing smoke and global flight and sonic boom effects and failures and...

3D buildings will be great whenever it is ultimately added, but I'd be much more excited about real-world scenery. Flying over New York is very disappointing. Perhaps something like FlightRadar24's method of using on-the-fly downloads from (formerly Google Maps) wherever they get it from now.

Physics wise, Extreme Landings is terrible! Aircrafts aren't very good and the global map isn't as big as the real world.

I would say it has improved a lot recently. What about Xplane 10 mobile?

Otherwise they implement in PC edition then everything is possible ^_^

For Mobile version, just use "LITE" version should be enough ^_^

I would rather just have a terminal and a tower, and perhaps a tower or 2 on major cities. Nothing to fancy, but a terminal would help people know where to park

Saying "LITE" in any app makes it sound tacky.

That's what I was thinking

3D buildings would change the game FOREVER!

Having the 3D building would make those who taxi through the terminal buildings would be even more humorous.

No need for the excessive use of exclamation points, please remove them. Thanksโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€

If you want lags and stuffs then okay let's make 3D buildings!

It doesn't need to be high quality, it can be like xplane's

"X-Plane's" I'm happy I didn't hear X-Pain.

Live+Global flight+3D buildings+wing flex+gear tilt= A Complete flight Simulator (kinda)

Also = Lag+cost

Haha that's true

Is elevation like mountains can be added why not use that same technique to add the elavations need to the terminal? I don't know I'm just asking. I saw that it said that iPads can't handle it but they handle earth terrain. Terminals would be a game changer.

๐Ÿ˜—Back in the day

If 3D buildings were added, it will change my day!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜‡