Piaggio P180 Avanti EVO

Wow, that is amazing. Removed my vote for taxi way lights for this, this should be the next GA/Business plane that is added.

Thank you very much for your support.
It would definitely not be a bad decision if this one is the new one after the CRJ update!

Because of the unique designe as well as the bizz-jet performance!

These fly like a bat out of hell and it’s hard to miss their distinctive sound. They call it the Ferrari of the skies and it’s easy to see why once you see one flying in person!

Even though I‘ve just seen and heard it on pics and vids i can only agree with you.

I do just hope to see one some day in person!

i have done flying lessons at a airport that a dude who flies one flies into. maybe one day he will give me the aircraft for free LOL

That will most likely only happen when oil is running out but at least you are an optimist!😂

Another nice livery for the Avanti Evo.

Flying this plane in Xplane 9 made me happy

I can truely understand that! It’s just such a nice looking and high performance turboprop!
The landing gear does remind me of the F16s.

Source

I just placed my vote. If I won the lottery, I would have me one of these. Back in the early '90s I was able to fly the Beechcraft BE2000 for about 25 hours. I can’t explain it other than to say the canard design and the pusher props made that a wonderful airplane to fly. Alas, you can’t get one anymore, so the P.180 it is.