Is it true? Is Southwest not serving peanuts anymore?

Or just go buy some peanuts at your local Walmart, or whatever grocery store is near you. Surely they’ll have some

Or you could just ask the FA’s for peanuts 🥜 (If they carry them.)

Airlines in the US are starting to cut down services which actually stinks. Now southwest is not serving peanuts anymore. I could see the point of not having any peanut product serve on a flight. It’s good for people that is allergic to peanut product and SW will probably serve like a cookie or something probably. Rn all the US airlines is starting to suck even more each year.

Lol what a brilliant idea(peanut lovers just go ask the FA for peanut)

Seems reasonable to me, especially from the buisness standpoint. IMO, pretzels taste just as good.

Many previous
2016:
MSP-BOS, BOS-MSP, MSP-LGA, LGA-MSP, MSP-IAH, IAH-MSP, MSP-BOS, BOS-MSP, MSP-CDG, (Air France domestic flight CDG-STR, MUC-CDG), CDG-MSP, MSP-BOS, (Alitalia international BOS-FCO and domestic FCO-ATH)

2017:
BOS-MSP, MSP-LGA, LGA-MSP, MSP-IAH, IAH-MSP, MSP-AMS, (KLM domestic flight AMS-BRU), AMS-MSP, MSP-IAH, IAH-ATL, ATL-AMS, (KLM domestic flight AMS-MAD),

2018:
BCN-JFK, JFK-MSP, MSP-IAH, IAH-MSP, MSP-IAH, IAH-MSP, MSP-IAH, (United domestic flight IAH-STL), STL-MSP

No peanuts on any

This is good because who wants to stab themselves with a epi pen for someone causing them to die or get really sick

Btw why is it mostly MSP airport lol

I’m not sure you understand how this works.

You don’t have to eat them. The dust gets in the air, which is then constantly recycled throughout the flight, and that is enough to cause Anaphylaxis. It’s not just “I have an allergy but can’t read.”

I live in Minneapolis

I live about a hr away from MSP I live in Minnesota also

Hmmm… that’s weird but never flew those routes.🤷‍♂️🥜 Maybe it’s just luck.

Agreed. Southwest truly is the best :)

I’ll agree with you cause Southwest is the only good airline rn(Alaska maybe) cause u could pick ur own seat but the boarding process is not that good and you get 2 free checked bag

That’s to bad I like peanuts RIIP

I think this is a nutty idea to ban this!

Pun Alert!

They are a low budget airline after all

I wonder if there will be any Peanuts on my flight, July 28!

There are peanuts on Delta:)

There should be. They stop serving peanuts on August 1, 2018 so get as many bags as you can!