Great landing.
Shall we fly?
Follow me.
Copy my FPL.
PM me later.
Thanks.
would add to building friendships.

Great idea although people can misuse the chat. I don’t have any votes left :/

Voted! Much needed, even just a simple system like a few general things you could click on sort of like the misc section of the ATC radio, I’ve seen this in games before and it works :)

I am not to sure how text to speech will do, as when IF was younger, it had problems with “roger”.

Yeah that is smart. But still, it can be some people that just want to troll or swear OR bully which is grade 3,4 and 5

Why are so much people against this? And they are making it sound so difficult.

They could just have it set up where friends Make a group chat. Like on PSN when you’r playing online you can make a private chat between friends or someone you met online.

The abuse of the system would be too much to handle by IF’s moderating system.

It would be a private chat group between those players only what they say to each other is between them only that’s not abuse or if someone is bothering another player they can block them so players can deal with abuse on their own.

They could also set it where they can only chat on the ground or above 10,000ft to avoid distractions.

Something that really is abused is ATC and pilots reporting other players foully.

I would like to see this along with a censoring system because when you are participating in an event or a flight of (#), sometimes I (referring to myself) have to go to the community and talk back with the people I am flying with. This could some times reset IF on my phone and I would have to restart from the very beginning. So this chat option in the app could save me from multitasking and making IF reset on my phone! Still might actually clear a vote for this! Good luck and I wish you all well!

-JT_Playz