IFEAA Airventure 2018 Hosted by IFAEGAF July 29 - Aug 4

30 minutes till show time! @markstursy don’t forget you two get to practice today!

Time changes with our performances, along with schedule changes are coming tonight. They will be up by tomorrow.

Thanks Delta,
We currently have our DC10s on contract, they have enough practice ;)

Tanker 911 will be inbound to Oshkosh tonight we will be pulling it off a contract

IFAEGAF KDC-10 Demo Team is patentially waiting for the Day :)

@Nate_Schneller flexing the internal weapons bays!

Nice Photoshop! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

The schedule times are in Zulu right?

Indeed they are sir @Cjthew91

Ok I’ll have, 1445Z please for Saturdays schedule, I’ve never done an air show before so should be very fun

Put my aircraft on standby please, I’ll need to wait a bit until I get live again until I can decide what aircraft is best for me, thanks

WELCOME JULY PILOTS!! 15 MORE DAYS TILL THE FIRST EVENT!

Don’t forget for apply for a performance!

14 MORE DAYS GUYS!
Keep preparing for the event!

8 days guys!!! Join the discord before monday!

3 WEEKS AWAY FROM OSHKOSH 2018!!!
We are looking for the following:

• ATC/STAFF (read above)
  • FLY-IN Pilots
  • Landing comp Pilots
  • Airshow Performers
  • FLY-OUT Pilots

Share the link to this thread to any pilot who would be interested to take part in this event! Be sure you are in the discord server, it will include the most recent info as far as arrival weather, active ATC, and more. Not to mention on airshow days, music and announcing services!! This airshow will be the BEST of the year 2018! I hope to see you there.
-Keep flying

I should be able to preform my specialized CRJ maneuvers, including a 120 knot flyby one of the two airshow days. (Late in the day, but I’m not sure which day yet.)

Have you added me yet?

I was waiting until you confirmed your attendance

DATE CHANGE DATE CHANGE!!!
Dates are now JULY 29 - AUG 4
Due to GAF RED FLAG, and IRL EAA 2018, we have to postpone it for 2x weeks. Hopefully this will work better. Sorry for the inconvenience

Uggh even a worse time… I might be able to make it work though