How old were you when you first discovered Infinite Flight?

Wow! Thanks for your response, goodluck on grade 5.

Thats good! Thanks for your response

When I was just 7 years old in 2012! I’m 12 now. Expecting to be 13 in the next few months.

I started to play 3 years ago now I’m 15.

Nice to know doesn’t matter how old you are to learn! 7 is a great age

I’m pretty sure I was about 12 years old when I first discovered Infinite Flight and that was awhile ago 😂

Guess what I was six when I bought IF. sometime in 2011 is when I got it. BTW I’m 12.

I started when I was 10

This thread keeps getting younger and younger! Thank you for sharing your reponse!

Thread is getting younger and younger and some of the younger aren’t even old enough to be in the community. Cough Cough 13 🙃

Thats nice! Same as me! Thanks for sharing

I started infinite flight in 2011 when I was 8, (geez that makes me sound so young) on the third generation iPod Touch. I wish I still had the screenshots. I remember when live came out and we all flew out of Palo Alto. I also remember when the 737 came out with the new sounds and ksna was a hub for some reason too.

I never knew that IF came out for iPod Touche’s back then, I guess now, if you have anything below a 5th generation, you can’t play

It’s cool to see so many younger teens on here. I thought I was on the younger side (15) but apparently not! 👍

not saying I’m not a younger teen, but wasn’t expecting younger than me teens 😜

I was 10 years old, I really liked it since I aspired to be a pilot when I was young, this was because I went on a lot of planes and still do!

I discovered Infinite Flight by accident in December 2013 at a friend’s house. I was 10 years old, and I very clearly remember that my first flight was a Malaysia Airlines Airbus A380-800 in the Oshkosh region (ah yes, back when we had those…) Hasn’t Infinite Flight evolved since then!

Can’t say I haven’t. Nice to know you found the game by accident :)

Yeah, general ios so if you had the recent update you’d be fine. Hey, back then that was a good machine :)

I started when I was 2 and I’m now I am 10😂😜.

Thats nice to know! Lol, thanks for sharing