How old were you when you first discovered Infinite Flight?

I discovered it last year when I was 50. Didn’t starting subscribing until April so 51. What’s cool about this is the wide range of ages of people, makes sense though, love of aviation is common in people of all ages…

Either in 1st or 2nd grade, so 5 or 6 years ago. Wow, infinite flight has progressed so much! (Thanks devs)

2 years ago, 12 Years old

Around August last year, 22. Never seen anything as spectacular!

Flying the Dash at 4 months old… beat that! ;-)

I was 30 when i Discover if

I can’t remember the date that I first downloaded the game smh. That was a time where my interest in aviation and becoming a pilot was budding. All I remember from back then is the engine noise of a few free planes when they are at >100% N1 😂🤦‍♂️ and complaining how complex and hard the sim was smh. I only really started to get back into IF seriously in the middle of last year (2017). I was 14 last year, so after all that… 14 years old?

I was 18 when i found this on the app store

wait…what! just…HOW!!!

It’s my son Benny… not me :). I’m old.

I found Infinite Flight when I was finding out more about aviation and was wanting a flight sim. I was out of money so I asked my mum until she gave in xD.

Guys, that is probably his son, niece, cousin, or something. If that was true, he probably wouldn’t be posting this. Seriously, he is 3 years old now.

I think it was 2013 when I started so when I was 14

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It was 2016 when I first discovered Infinite Flight.
I was 12.
But now 14. 🙂