How old were you when you first discovered Infinite Flight?

It cracks me up when kids are amazed that people older than (gasp) 30 years old play IF. Heck, I’ll be 50 later this year. Video games got started over 40 years ago when I was a kid myself.

The first time I knew about IF was back in 2014. I was 15 back then and in highschool when I got my first smart phone. But I didn’t have a Debit card so I had to wait for a bit to actually play the game. But when I moved to USA from Nepal and got a bank account and debit card , IF was the first thing I used that card to buy anything. It was in my bucket list tbh. And now me and my brother are both big time IF user.

2004…dear me! I was 4 then. I first discovered IF when I was 13 or 14. And now I am 18. Time really flies!

I discovered Infinite Flight in 2014 so I have been in the skies for 4 years on and off

Clouds?! 3D buildings?! How times have changed

Or is this the future…to me it looks as if it is!

I found Infinite Flight in June, 2014, then downloaded it that August. I was 11 years old.

I joined this community in September, 2016 when I was 14.

Good to hear. Hope you are enjoying IF. Maybe we could start a veteran’s group!!

I was 9! I remember using the a380 as a racecar, taking off with no flaps, and using reverse thrust to go backwards

Omg 😍i forgot about the space shuttle they need to bring it back

I started playing IF in 2015 when I was about 10 years old and now I’m 12. (quite young i know)

I started playing in Nov, 2012, almost 6 years ago, I was 14 years old, I’m turning 20 this Summer. Time flies when you’re having fun 🙂

I started a year and a half ago and I’m 34 turning 35 in November. Which is my deadline to choose between USArmy or USNavy. Either way ima be an A&P mechanic or technician.

I discovered it when I was 5 or six. Me crying when I crashed. Me begging my dad to buy me planes. My dad having to write in the community whenever I had issues. Oh the old days…

I started using IF starting around December 2014 I was 7 I believe

I start playing Infinite Flight in 2013, I was like 11 y/o

When I first heard about Infinite Flight I was only nine. So I work hard to be in The honor roll so that my rather could get me The game. I am 11 now and I am talking long Flights to increase my rankings so my dad would be proud of me. Ever since I was Young I wanted to be a pilot. That is why I have Infinite Flight 5 Stars in The app store

OOf 2004 I wasn’t born then 😂

Lol I was in kindergarten

Started about 1 year ago